viernes, 29 de octubre de 2021

  MY LIFE

Hi my name is Biniza I´m from Mexico city, I am 18 years old, I was born on december 12 2002, I am already studying university and I am studying gastronomy at the Universidad del Valle de Mexico.

I decided to study gastronomy  because it all started since I was 10 years old when I saw my uncles and my grandmother cooking, since then it began to attract my attention. My grandmother also taught me how to cook and explained. As a time went by I saw more things and in high school I was very undecided that I wanted to study since everything caught my attention. Until the day came when I helped him cook one of my uncles and I caught the interest again 

Gastronomy it makes me an interesting career, I wanted to know about the career more thoroughly. During the career I have more knowledge about the utensils and ingredients that I did not know. The only thing I knew about the career is that you cooked everything and yes, but there are also areas of specialization so I did not know and entering I knew, I want to specialize in meat, the truth is that I am starting out I need more for know I have not yet confirmed but for now is that, in the future we will see what I want to specialize in. 

Also watching videos, pages on the internet, etc. I became interested in the cruise, in the future I want to work on a cruise ship but for that it is required to do work in recognized places and more, likewise I have to prepare well to fulfill my dream.

Entrevista a Roberto Holz, chef ejecutivo del Hotel Arts - EUHT StPOL

4 comentarios:

  1. very good introduction to your person, I was very interested in how you wrote it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s amazing getting to know you like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like that you are interested in specializing in an area and I hope that you still continue with your plan of the cruise.

    ResponderEliminar